MANOJ KUMAR SINGH
FLAT NO A1/604 ROSA GARDENIA;KASARVADVALI;
GHODBUNDER ROAD; THANE WEST -400635M no 8850449730 Alternate no 9987677094
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Skype id-mksgor154; Twitter –manojkumarsingh@mksgor154
Manoj Kumar Singh with 31 years of experience now come with own venture M/S CONFIANZA Security and Allied services India PRIVATE limited MUMBAI
A dedicated Administration, Security and Logistics professional with expertise in setting up new branches, area offices and site offices in Logistics /Security/Customer Service/Sparesverticals with proven leadership qualities and strategic planning skills with24 years of experience with reputed organizations including Oswal Foods ltd; First Flight;Hindustan Unilever, TCI, Tops Group and BIS. Seeking a challenging assignment, preferably in Mumbai, in a professionally managed organization.
Joined GENERAL MANAGER Marketing and Operations – Maharastra Region with M/S SHIVA INDUSTRIAL SECURITY AGENCY (GUJRAT) PVT LTD ; HQ SURAT based At MUMBAI -.
Looking after new clients deployment As well as visiting new clients for new business achievement & managing overall operations & collections & recruitments as Profit Center Head Since May 2019 .
Joined as a General Manager, Northbased at Lucknow & Bombay atM/S BOMBAY INTELLIGENCE SECURITY (INDIA) LTDin June 2012 with nine branches having 3200 guards
Running the region as a P&L Head with key focus on operations, sales, customer relations, credit control and new business opportunities
Branches managed are Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Anapara, Allahabad, Haridwar, Patna and Ranchi
Overall incharge of administration –3 DGM; 3 BH; 7 OPS MGR; 33 AREA OFFICER;10 ACCOUNTS; 5 CAD STAFF ETC. BACK OFFICE STAFF- 20.
Transferred to MUMBAI–BORIVALI —- W E F from 10th Jan 13 as General Manager looking after area from Worli to UMARGAON – profile as above within 18 months business growth is more than 75%.
TRANSFERRED as GENERAL MANAGER M/S FRONTLINE GUARDS PVT LTD POWAI MUMBAI from 10/09/18 to 05/04/19.
Resign Date 05/04/19 .
Regional Head, Konkan(Navi Mumbai and Thane) in TOPS GROUPfrom January 2010 to May 2012
Handled responsibilities as a Profit Center Head of the Konkan Region with four branches Vashi, Kalamboli, Mahad and Goa with a direct staff of 2800 and indirect staff of 225
Run the region as an Owner and P&L Head of a INR 36 Crore operations per annum. Key tasks were acquiring new business, collecting payments and monitor service levels.
Later transferred to Vikhroli region handling Kurla, Bandra, Powai, Santacruz, Mulund, Bhandup, Ghatkopar, Tarapur and Vapi with a turnover of INR 48 crores per annum.
Key team members were four Regional Managers handling Operations, Sales, Customer Relations and Credit Control along with four Branch Heads
Customer Service Head, West, Water Businessin HINDUSTAN UNILEVERfrom April 2009 to Jan 2010.
Main responsibility was to ensure good customer service levels; handle customer complaints and ensure spare parts availability with sales of INR 15 crore per annum. The position reported to the Customer Relationship Manager, National, Head Office.
Key projects executed were mapping of area into clusters and safe water zones; finalization of key service providers for stocks and cluster management; maintain stock reorder level; recruit customer care experts, group leaders and team leaders and, above all, serve the customer within the budgeted amount and at the target customer satisfaction level. Overall achievement is 99% & getting incentive every month for meeting targets along with the team members .
Zonal Manager, Mumbaiin XPS CARGO, AIR AND COURIER DIVISIONfrom May 2006 to March 2009.XPS Cargo is a part of Transport Corporation of India Ltd
As Zonal Manager Mumbai, handled the courier, cargo business of Mumbai zone, covered 44 branches ▪ Reported to the CEO with a team size of 350 ▪ Expanded operations by exploiting experience, knowledge and network developed in the courier business. ▪ Managed entire gamut of activities including HR, Accounts, Credit Control and General Administration through a team of 336 employees. ▪ Identified and developed capable vendors for managing the operations and auxiliary services ▪ Coordinated with Airlines / Railways / Government Bodies for streamlining the operations ▪ Managed 175 vehicles for inbound and outbound surface and air cargo at Taloza and Nerul Hubs ▪ Managed operating costs
Area Manager, UP, inFIRST FLIGHT COURIER LTD., GORAKHPUR /VARANASI / KANPUR from November 1998 to May 2006
Main responsibility was handling Area Office Operations in the Courier Service segment. Key tasks and achievements were:
▪ Set up branches and started courier services of Kanpur area covering Kanpur, with branches in Central UP and Nepal with staff strength of 285. Was also posted at Varanasi
▪ Monitored and controlled branch operations
▪ Ensured strict compliance of systems and procedures and provided excellent customer service, encouraged employees to provide prompt delivery and surpass service norms
▪ Worked for expanding business and achieving revenue and branch profit targets
▪ Managed routine activities including operations, HR, accounts and general administration.
▪ Liaised with government authorities like Service Tax/ Provident Fund/ Labour Laws / Courts and ensured compliance of statutory requirements
▪ Developed annual branch operational budgets and controlled expenses against budget.
▪ Had two quick promotions
Purchase Manager, Sant Kabir Nagar inOSWAL FOODS LTD, SANT KABIR NAGAR from Nov 1995 – Nov 1998
M/s Oswal Foods Ltd., Sant Kabir Nagar is leading manufacturer of Arpan Brand Vanaspati in UP
Key responsibilities includedPurchase & Inventory Management:
▪ Monitored and maintained inventory of raw materials, finished products at optimal / minimum order level
▪ Identified reliable suppliers, negotiated, and obtained minimum rates
▪ Obtained maximum credit limits from the suppliers
▪ Monitored and verified quality of bulk supplies of raw oils before unloading
▪ Liaised with and maintained harmonious relations with suppliers / vendors
▪ Organized suppliers meeting and apprised them of quality, supply and financial issues.
▪ Monitored and ensured on time deliveries or raw materials, generated MIS reports and submitted to the executive director
Regional Manager, Lucknowat RATNAKAR LEASING LTD from Jan 1992 to Oct 1995
Key responsibilities included Leasing Business Management.
▪ Joined as Management Trainee with headquarters at Gorakhpur, promoted within 3 months as Branch Manager & after one year as Regional Manager, with headquarters at Lucknow
▪ Managed the leasing activities of 14 branches through an office staff of 140 and field staff of 430
▪ Expanded leasing business through extensive interactions with prospective clients ▪ Canvassed new schemes to the customers.
Accountant atDURGA GROUP OF COMPANIES, GORAKHPURfrom May 1989 to Nov 1990
Key responsibilities includedOperations & Accounts Management:
▪ Handled the accounts of group companies through a team of 8 accountants.
▪ Monitored and settled inter-unit account
▪ Liaised with banks, monitored and controlled cash flows
▪ Managed stores, monitored and controlled inventory
▪ Organized and ensured finished goods despatches as per commitments to the customers.
▪ Monitored shift activities
▪ Conducted internal audits
▪ Generated MIS reports and submitted to the Managing Director
Accounts OfficeratM/s CHETNA GROUP OF COS, SHAHMAROOF, GORAKHPURfrom Dec 1990 to Jan 1992
As an entrepreneur operated a ply wood small scale unit and managed transportation for Vanaspati Units.
▪ Chartered Accountant, Intermediate, Accounts, ICAI ; New Delhi, 1989, Second Class ▪ B. A., Economics, Feroz Gandhi College; Rae-Bareli, 1984, First Class,Kanpur University
▪ Date of birth: 1st January 1966
▪ Languages known: Hindi and English
▪ Marital Status : Married
KEY SKILLS Managed by undersign along with experience is shown as below-
1-Safety and Security 15 Years, 2-Event Management 15 Years, 3-Vendor Management 20 Yrs,4- Processes Management 10 Years, 5-Personnel Management 16 Years, 6-Process Consulting 10 Years, 7-SBU Management 10 Years, 8-HR Consulting 10 Years,9-Strategy Consulting 10 Years, 10-Technology Consulting, 10 Years,11-Sales Consulting 10 Years, 12-Operations Consulting 10 Years, 13-Checking Accounts 8 Years, 14-Brand Management 10 Years,15- Auditing 6 Years, 16-Sourcing /Procurement 18 Years,17-STRATEGIC PLANNING 13 Years, 18-Stores/Warehouse Management 20 Yesrs,19-Logistics Management 16 Years, 19Financial Planning 16 Years, 20-Network Monitoring &, Security 15 Years,21-FMCG SERVICE NETWORK 16 Years, 22-Cash Flow /Fund flow 16 Years, 23-Credit Control, 16 Years,24-MIS 16 Years, 25-Logistics 15 Years,26-Team Management 22 Years, 27-Customer Relations Management 15 Yesrs,28-Tender Management 14 Years,29-Manpower Management 24 Years, 30-Inventory Control 16 Years,31-Budgeting 16 Years, 32Operations Management 15 Years,33-Tender Development 13 Years,34-Security – Manned guarding operations 15 Years,35-Security Management 5 Years, 36-Security Operations 5 Years,37-Security 5 Years,38-Facilities Management 15 Years, 39- Transportation 15Years, 40- Fleet Management15Years, 41- Line Haul Management 15Years, 42- Tender Planning 15Years, 43- Reverse Auction Participation 8Years, 44- Guest House Management 10Years, 45- Staff Accommodation 10Years. Place – Mumbai
Date – 16/09/ 18 (Manoj Kumar Singh)